We provide a total area of up to 4’062 m2 (4’500 pallets) for storing medicinal goods.
- Temperature +15°C..+25°C (4 independent premises: 4’000 pallets)
- Temperature +2°C..+8°C (5 independent premises: 216 pallets + 345 shelves)
- Low temperature freezers -15°C..-25°C (2 freezers with capacity of 700 litre)
- Very low temperature freezer …-86°C (1 freezer with capacity of 729 litre)
- Narcotics & Psychotropic substances (2 independent premises: 73 m2)
Receiving and dispatch bays are separated from storage areas and are taking an area of 400 m2.
Microclimate of all premises is controlled via Advanced Building Monitoring System provided and supported by SIEMENS, and monitored via Room Monitoring System provided by Sirius Storage.
Very Early Smoke Detection Aspiratory (VESDA) system is installed in all warehouse which increases safety of stored goods.
Warehouse is equipped with 6 automatic gates for all types of trucks, which secures simultaneous loading and unloading of medicinal products.
We provide transportation services of medicinal and radioactive goods requiring temperature-controlled or neutral regimes, ensuring constant temperature control for vehicles and individual products.
Isothermal temperature monitored vehicles with capacity of 32/22/5 pallets are used to run transportation services.
Delivery records are reported and archived. Temperature monitoring solution tracks the temperature of cargo compartments in real time and alarms in cases of temperature deviation.
Vehicles are periodically inspected. Installed GPS system constantly sends information to the office upon routes and exact locations of vehicles.
Drivers have over 10 years of experience.
Site of Physical Importation
- Receipt, sampling and inspection of imported products
- Reference samples storage
- Batch release to the market.
We offer repackaging solutions on daily basis and are capable of dealing with substantial quantities of medicinal products upon short notice.
Our repackaging services include:
- Secondary Packages
We provide a full scope of customs related services for the whole range of medicinal products.
Separate and appropriate premises are designated to customs procedures. Procedures can be carried out for all segments of medicinal products:
- Narcotics & Psychotropic substances.