We provide a total area of up to 4’062 m2 (3’980 pallets) for storing medicinal goods.
- Temperature +15°C..+25°C (4 independent premises: 3’600 pallets)
- Temperature +2°C..+8°C (5 independent premises: 216 pallets + 345 shelves)
- Low temperature freezers -15°C..-25°C (2 freezers with capacity of 700 litre)
- Very low temperature freezer …-86°C (1 freezer with capacity of 729 litre)
- Narcotics & Psychotropic substances (2 independent premises: 73 m2)
Receiving and dispatch bays are separated from storage areas and are taking an area of 400 m2.
Microclimate of all premises is controlled via Advanced Building Monitoring System provided and supported by SIEMENS, and monitored via Room Monitoring System provided by Sirius Storage.
Very Early Smoke Detection Aspiratory (VESDA) system is installed in all warehouse which increases safety of stored goods.
Warehouse is equipped with 6 automatic gates for all types of trucks, which secures simultaneous loading and unloading of medicinal products.
ABC Farma temperature-controlled vehicle fleet consists of MAN trucks with capacity of 33/22 pallets,
VW Crafter vehicles with capacity of 5 pallets and VW Transporter vehicles with capacity of 5m3.
Transportation services of products requiring special conditions:
– Temperature-sensitive products (ambient/cold chain);
– Narcotics and psychotropic substances;
– Radioactive materials.
• Possibility to keep different temperature range in one truck;
• Calibrated equipment for temperature monitoring during transportation;
• Time and temperature data reports for each route;
• Alarms in case of temperature excursions during transportation;
• GPS based vehicle tracking system: real time control of vehicle information (location/temperature of cargo compartments).
Site of Physical Importation
- Receipt, sampling and inspection of imported products
- Reference samples storage
- Batch release to the market.
We offer repackaging solutions on daily basis and are capable of dealing with substantial quantities of medicinal products upon short notice.
Our repackaging services include:
- Secondary Packages
We provide a full scope of customs related services for the whole range of medicinal products.
Separate and appropriate premises are designated to customs procedures.
Procedures can be carried out for all segments of medicinal products:
• Narcotics & Psychotropic substances.